Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pulling it all together

I am so excited by all the work my fabulously talented and utterly amazing friend Barbara Zuazua has done to help me design a theme for That Girl! Make sure you check out her FaceBook page - with links to her other pages. Barbara gave TG a face... and wings... and a magic wand. All of which I magically believe I have when it suits me to do, so but to see it personified is just fabulous. I can't wait to unveil it all in the coming weeks.

Before I can introduce her to the world though, I need a little help from you my dear readers. I need some ideas on how to describe TG in a short sentence or phrase. While I would be thrilled to use "Fabulous. Perfect. Amazing" and leave it at that, it isn't very descriptive. Or modest, I must remember that modesty is a very important trait to have. And one I need to cultivate. Seriously.

I have such high hopes for TG and your support means a great deal. Please don't ever hesitate to call me out and say "You are so wrong" or "You need to rethink that!" And if there is a topic near and dear to you that you would like me to talk about, please let me know. I love to know who my readers are but you can also comment anonymously. The wonder of TG is that she isn't really me. She is Barbara's talent and Nancy's friendship; she is Sarah's support and Deborah's questions. She is each of you all bundled up into the most Fabulous - Perfect - Amazing creature and I thank you all for helping me make her real.


6 comments:

  1. You are so precious. TG is brutally honest. Courageous! I admire that.
    �� Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You help me be brave... represented in my finest light :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! We all Help each other! I love reading your point of view. You are an artist with words. I particularly love some of the earlier writings you did as documents on fb. You should repost here!

      Delete
  3. TG is the woman who doesn't shy from stating the often painful and funny truth with grace.

    ReplyDelete