Thursday, June 26, 2014

Things TG has learned recently

In no particular order, these are the things that I have learned in the last week (or so):

  • I want to lose enough weight so I can fly - there is so much of the world I want to see
  • I find history more and more interesting, especially when I can pick the time and place about which to read
  • Gala apples are some of the very best, crisp and juicy and just the right mix of sweet tart
  • The sharper the cheddar, the more I like it
  • Gala apples and extra sharp cheddar together is becoming one of my favorite things to eat
  • The bathroom stall on the right is more narrow than the one on the left
  • The letter "I" is my least favorite vowel in Words With Friends, it should be worth AT LEAST 10 points!
  • Flowers delivered, especially to work, are ALWAYS a treat
  • Flowers in my hair is almost as fun

  • While I can drink and even like Diet Coke and Crystal Lite, I do not like sugar free creamer at all
  • Insecurities about yourself are best not shared too openly - fake confidence can morph into real confidence
  • I really need bifocals
  • Vacation planning is not very fun
  • Expensive perfume is worth the cost
  • Not everyone expresses friendliness and care the same way but it is just as genuine
  • Being prepared and organized really does make things easier
  • Just because you ignore what you know doesn't mean it has changed
  • I judge some things too harshly
  • And others not nearly harshly enough
  • I am happy
Nothing earth shattering here, many of you are probably saying "Well, yeah!" Feel free to enlighten me on other things about which I am being obtuse. And thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. OBTUSE! One of my favorite words...one of my least favorite experiences (in myself and others)

    ReplyDelete